Hi,

Since there was only positive feedback to the idea of giving some users
signoff permissions I went ahead and created the necessary group in
archweb. I've created a test user and clicked around a bit and it looks
like it works as expected so I'll now start creating accounts for testers.

I've already received 4 responses to my initial mail about this so I'll
start by creating accounts for those first and see if everything works
as expected.

If anyone else is interested in becoming a tester, feel free to send me
a mail including your desired username and your full name. I'll wait for
feedback from the first couple of tester before handing out more
accounts though so expect some delay.

Florian