There is in fact a valid reason why we should not hardcode devpts and I am thinking of dropping the thought, but none of you even cared to bring it up, instead you bitch about your weird principles, which you claim to be Arch's principles, insulting developers and being an ass on the way. I am following KISS and trying to make things simpler, while you want to keep things more complicated, because you think that's what Arch is about.

Obviously we have a different view of what "Simple" actually means. There is no
common ground anymore.