Justin Gx wrote:
Alec Hussey wrote:
Hello,

I was glad when you guys (or Jan de Groot, whichever) decided to push
the banshee alpha out to extra. However, it is missing many pretty
essential features and it now far behind the releases put out by the
banshee developers. I think that either we need to keep up or provide
two seperate versions of the package until a final release of 1.0 is
made.

Thanks for writing this - I was going to write something along the same
lines. the Banshee in the repos is much too basic.

Where is your PKGBUILD up-to-date and with essential features, so that people interested would know what you are talking about?