On 12/12/2009 12:55 AM, Evangelos Foutras wrote:
Hello,

When I'm building a package using makechrootpkg and the build fails or I
happen to interrupt it, sometimes it gets stuck at the "cleaning up
unioned mounts" stage for a very long time (from several seconds up to a
few minutes). During this time, the disk shows intense activity.

Does this happen to others too? Any idea why this is occurring and how
to prevent it?

happen to me too. since 2.6.32 upgrade the cleanup sometimes take even 20 minutes. dmesg shows that aufs crashes