On 01/30/2012 08:23 AM, Karol Babioch wrote:
Hi,

Am 30.01.2012 13:33, schrieb Kevin Chadwick:
I know nothing about the binary blob on arch but download the more
upto date blob from nvidia.com for my TVs running mythbuntu,

Well, Arch is a rolling release distro and it usually takes just hours
to a few couple of days until the official releases hit the repositories ;).

Sure enough, the Arch package is up to date, so this shouldn't be a
problem. As long as you don't run a custom kernel you don't have to
worry about any kernel modules either.