Hello All,

I'm seeing a strange issue when I suspend my system. If I suspend using either the command:

"dbus-send --system --print-reply --dest="org.freedesktop.UPower" /org/freedesktop/UPower org.freedesktop.UPower.Suspend"

or running "pm-suspend" as root, the system will shutdown and go into suspend mode like it should.

But if I execute either of these commands again, it doesn't suspend. What I found is that after suspending the first time I can see that "/usr/sbin/pm-suspend" is still active. After killing this process I am then able to suspend again.

Any ideas on what's going on here? Why would the suspend process still be running after resuming from suspend?

Thanks,

Randy