On 08/16/2012 03:22 PM, Thomas Bächler wrote:
We're all consenting adults here. Just hit that delete button, ESC-d, Del or
adjust your scorefile/junk filter
So you're saying that instead of fixing the problem, every user should
remove the offending posts.

Further,
Clever people always have a look at the "community" when choosing a project.

For example, before installing a distribution I take care of the support community:
- are there MLs?
- how crowded (quantity & quality)?
- ...

Filtering end-user-side will keep the crap archived.
Banning will avoid archiving of junk content.

Please, consider baning rather than advising filters.

Cheers.

--
RMA.