On Tue, Nov 15, 2005 at 12:18:46AM +0000, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> > > IMHO it's too far-going conclusion. I think most people use Arch
> > > despite the lack of info files.
> >
> > Yes, I agree. Most people use Arch in spite of the lack of info files,
> > not because!
>
> How can either of you know that?
>
> For me, man pages are more than enough to have on my system - I'll get
> anything else I need online.

I use arch because of pacman and abs. The lack of info files, to me,
is an annoyance. I didn't mean to start a flame. I personally do not
like other people making decisions for me. I like info files and,
it seems to me, I should be able to use them within arch. That was the
whole point of my query.

Ken

--
Certainly there are things in life that money can't buy,
But it's very funny -- did you ever try buying them without money?