[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Hey Ken and the gang;

we are no gang, we don't even know each other. It's the common need that
unites us.

> Life seems to be difficult for you Ken when you are told something is the
> way the designers wished, and the developers want; and it does not suit
> you.
>
> There are plenty of other linux distros where you can go complain about
> what they have decided to put into their distributions.
>
> Decisions at ANY endeavor in life are made by those that do the work or
> pay for the work to be done. Here is not the place to complain about that
> either.
>
> i.e. Please go find another place to be a whiny-baby and quit cluttering
> up my mailbox.

Please stop being aggresive. This is not you list. We have the right to
bring to the surface any (serious) subject we like, either you like it
or not. Stop attacking people because your opinions don't match.

Even if lack of info docs is a design choice, there is a fair amount of
people that thinks it is a bad choice. Is it that bad to *discuss* about
changing a design choice _peacefully_?

Dimitris