On Thursday 08 Feb 2007, Damnshock wrote:
> On Thursday 08 February 2007, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> > There is a mailing list for TUs.
> >
> > That should be more than sufficient.
>
> I'm affraid that's not what he's asking for ;) He'd like to have
> an "archlinux" account.

With IMAP and SMTP mind you! ;-)

Girl: "whats your email?"
Guy(TU): "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"
Girl: *oh my god he is affiliated to the 1337 archlinux project - my dream
hero!* *smooch*

jokes apart (yes that was a joke, and yes i know i'm bad at it), "branding"
might increase seriousness, love for project, and a sense of 1337ness which
might make the TU more happy(productive too may be).

But this rises another issue.. what happens when the TU quits ? email account
gone ?

--
Vinay S Shastry
http://vinayshastry.blogspot.com/