On Wed, 14 Mar 2007 12:04:18 -0700, Aaron Griffin
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On 3/14/07, Aaron Griffin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> I'd like to here back from you all
> I'd like to hear* back from you all

I wish I had kept the output, but I've had problems with pacman3 failing
on packages in testing while doing -Su.  It would output that the package
didn't exist, then when I ran it again, it would download the on which
package it failed, then fail on the next package.

This problem would repeat on each package throughout testing until all
packages had downloaded.  I didn't put much effort into keeping track of
everything, so I didn't bother filing a likely unhelpful report.  But I
thought I'd at least share it here.  If it happens again, I'll copy the
output...

-Joe