On 3/16/07, Sean Gillespie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Nothing about a corrupt package.  It was something like "Failed to get
> > package xyz from some.archlinux.mirror" then it exited.  I would run it
> > again with -Su (hopefully eliminating mirror sync problems) and it would
> > get the package xyz, then fail with the same message for the next package
> >  in testing.
>
> I doubt this is related to pacman3.  I've been getting the same behavior
> with the current version.

Thanks for the clarification.  I've also seen this behavior once or
twice... but have been running pacman 3 for a while now.

Anyway, guys - I pushed a new libdownload to testing (I guess it could
have gone straight to current as nothing really uses it (yet)).  It
has fixes that *should* prevent the drop-to-prompt bug.  Please test
it out and let me know if this fixes the issue.