On Tue, May 08, 2007 at 01:40:36PM -0700, Tobias Kieslich wrote:
> On Tue, 08 May 2007, Scott wrote:
>

> > There is mlterm, but I believe it has the same problem for you that
> > urxvt gives you--I don't use xfce so didn't realize that it actually
> > puts the kanji on the same line.  For me, that's actually preferable,
> > gives me more time to correct my typing, so to speak.  (Unless you mean
> > that rxvt puts the line below the window, opening up a separate window
> > below the terminal window--if that's the case then mlterm would work for
> > you.
> mlterm might actually work since it has scim (experimental support) and
> is based on gtk2.

I have to throw xfce on something and see what the OP means though, it
sounds interesting.

If the OP does want mlterm, let me spam the list and recommend my page,
actually written by my friend Josh, at
http://www.scottro.net/qnd/qnd-mlterm.html

--

Scott

GPG KeyID EB3467D6
( 1B848 077D 66F6 9DB0 FDC2  A409 FA54 D575 EB34 67D6)

Spike: I did a couple of slayers in my time. I don't like to
brag. Who am I kidding? I love to brag. One time, during the
Boxer Rebellion...