Hi all, :-)
I updated to the lastest Xorg in testing today, and I found a sadly
thing that my Touchpad using synaptics driver can't work with my USB
Mouse. Everything was OK before I update Xorg.

I set the Xorg as following settings:

Section "ServerLayout"
        Identifier     "Xorg Configured"
        Screen      0  "Screen0" 0 0
# PS/2 Mouse not detected
# Serial Mouse not detected
        InputDevice    "Mouse[1]" "CorePointer"
EndSection

Touchpad is OK but the USB Mouse can't move.

And I set the USB Mouse like this:

Section "InputDevice"
        Identifier      "USB Mouse"
        Driver          "mouse"
        Option          "Device"                "/dev/input/mice"
        Option          "SendCoreEvents"        "true"
        Option          "Protocol"              "IMPS/2"
        Option          "Buttons"               "5"
EndSection

It seems that the "SendCoreEvents" option doesn't work any more. So
how can I modify the xorg.conf to let them both work?

Sorry for my poor English at last. :-P