I've been able to make more directories of our Linux server accessible via
Apache2 using the following command.

sudo nano /etc/apache2/sites-available/default

I can now access this portion of the network via a browser, but I think It
can't find the Index.htm file, and I don't think it exist on the server.

I think I'll start from scratch again to see if it works.

Thanks,

Christian