Hi

My name is Aditya Chandran from Bangalore, India. I am doing my IInd year
BTech in Computer Science from IIIT-Hyderabad. I was going through the
ideas page for Arches provided in the Google Summer of Code 2014 website. I
was particularly interested in your organisation as I have recently learned
Django and helped in the development of a website www.meetashrink.com along
with a team of two others for a startup located in my college campus.
Through this project , which took about four months, I am now well-versed
with the Django and also have moderate expertise with html,javascript and
CSS.

The projects numbers 4 and 13 look especially suited for my skill-set and
though I have no knowledge of geospatial knowledge representations, I am
willing to learn it. Could you please tell me what I need to do to show
that I am competent enough for these projects.

Thanking You
Aditya Chandran