Hi,

I am a second year undergraduate student studying at IIT Roorkee,
Uttarakhand, India.

I have a keen interest in your organisation and the projects specified for
GSoC '14. I have setup the Arches project on my computer and was going
through the codebase. Could you direct me to some bugs that I should be
able to fix and would help me get familiar with the overall code?

I have been interested in FOSS for the past two years and I have developed
a variety of web applications using javascript. I also have some level of
expertise in php and python. You can check some of my projects on my
blog<http://dvjbndlsh93.github.io/> and
my github <https://github.com/dvjbndlsh93> account.

Regards,
Divij Bindlish