At http://archesproject.org/documentation/ there are links to the
"Arches Installation Guide" and "Arches User Guide" at LeanPub:

  https://leanpub.com/ArchesInstallationGuide
  https://leanpub.com/ArchesUserGuide

When I last went to them (which was recently), I did *not* need a login
or registration to access those docs -- I was able to start reading the
PDFs right away.  At least, so I recall; I definitely got to the PDFs,
because I remember reading in them, and I don't think I ever created an
account at LeanPub.

But suddenly now one needs a login to get access to the documentation.
That's bad -- they're public docs, and should be accessible anonymously
and without extra overhead, the same as anything else in the project.
Can this be fixed, either by changing settings at LeanPub, or by putting
the PDFs somewhere under archesproject.org, like

  http://archesproject.org/documentation/ArchesInstallationGuide-1.0.pdf
  http://archesproject.org/documentation/ArchesUserGuide-1.0.pdf

?  (The "1.0" might be different depending on what revision the doc
is on at any given time, of course.)

-K