Hi Rob, thanks for your reply.
I have considered the possibilities that you told me and have decided to
have two sections in admin console.
1) Simple Admin
2) Geeky Admin

Simple Admin-> It shall be a reduced and simple instance of a beginner
admin. It shall be really easy to use and easy to implement as well with
highly powerful tools. Robert, rather than modifying Javascripts for these
page generations, I shall implement new templates for the usage with
javascripts for both user interfaces. This would be easy to design and use
as well.

Geeky Admin-> It shall be an instance similar to the present one. We shall
have one or more tweaks here, Giving the section of logs is a major
concern. Other than that, the admin geeky interface would not require
anything.

-Theme part: For implementing themes on the admin panel, we would require
global theming options rather than individual interface one. CSS can be
edited very easily and can be managed at later part of the development
stage.

I would like to know whether the currently stated work is what the project
requires? If yes, I shall begin writing my proposal.