Hiii

I have been reading  a lot to get a better understanding of handling
complex geometries.

As we can see from the Arches
development<http://archesproject.org/development/>link, Arches is a stack of
PostGIS,Geoserver,ExtJS and Openlayers.

This Architecture <http://i.imgur.com/Ev7uWSJ.png> will be best suited to
make a complete web app for handling complex geometries.

Briefly their functions will be:

Postgis: A geospatial database that makes it easy to process spatial
geometry data.Postgis has a whole lot of functions that make it easy to
support handling geometries and no other database can handle geometrical
data better.

Geoserver:This is a server which is made for handling map and spatial
information.

GeoWebCache : This makes it faster to load images by caching the map images

GeoExt + Openlayers + Extjs : This is the user interface for the browser
which is used for displaying and collecting user from the user.

Also i have uploaded my Proposal <http://goo.gl/GtuU5u> quite a long time
ago,which describes the intricacies of my idea.
Please provide some feedback.

About handling 3d objects,i did some research on that too,i found resource
materials to handle that ....

This link <http://workshops.boundlessgeo.com/tutorial-lidar/> describes
quite intricately how we can enable 3d objects for the above architecture.

On the whole,this project seems quite exciting. :)