Hi Dennis,

thanks for your quick response!

Working together with Thomas, in fact one option that came to our mind was
to attach "certainty nodes" to the entities where we need them
(Component.E18 and Phase Type Assignment.E17 in our case) to technically
implement uncertainty in Arches.
We are struggling, however, to find an entity type in CIDOC CRM that seems
adequate for modelling certainties. The only type that seems a possibility
to us here is E59 Primitive Value / E62 String.
So, conceptually we ask ourselves if there is a more adequate CIDOC type
(which is designed for modelling certainties). And philosophically we are
not sure if it doesn't contradict the idea of a  E18 Physical Thing
(Component.E18) to possess an attribute that expresses (un-)certainty of
existence. We appreciate any comments or hints on these thoughts!

Best,
Tobias