This is what I've been waiting for! Thank you Arches team for that exciting
announcement!

I'm currently testing Arches-HIP on my local environment, and I hope to
deploy this in production by late May. We have an ongoing heritage mapping
project for the whole country and I'm finding out a way to migrate our
existing database so we could continue our mapping work using Arches.

Adam, I'd be very interested to explore deploying our work to AWS. Hope to
tap with you very soon.