Van: archesproject@googlegroups.com <archesproject@googlegroups.com> namens
Adam Cox <mr.adam...@gmail.com>
Verzonden: donderdag 24 september 2015 18:25
Aan: Arches Project
Onderwerp: [Arches] Re: help with long-term Ubuntu 14.04 server maintenance?

Hi Koen, this is exceptionally helpful.  Thanks!

One more question: when it comes to GeoServer, Will running apt-get upgrade
affect geoserver at all?  I have set up the data directory outside of the
default installation, and I see that there are a few different methods for
doing this on ubuntu.  Do you prefer one over the other?

Adam