<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-74ZFRrRukpw/VjCBQbg1IrI/AAAAAAAAAA0/3eoQP4cp83w/s1600/RMHistResTypeDropDownList.PNG>

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-kqelhTSe-dg/VjB_5EDbA0I/AAAAAAAAAAo/suhEZ1ldkN4/s1600/RDMResourceTypeClassification.PNG>

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lZFEa6MIz7c/VjB_plOJ-hI/AAAAAAAAAAg/bhswcrFqtJ8/s1600/RDMHeritageResourceType.PNG>

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-D4pw67uU-sQ/VjB_cK_aotI/AAAAAAAAAAY/ZAfy_zwzw00/s1600/RMClassDropDownList.PNG>
Dear All,

I thought I'd start a new topic on this so as not to be confused with the
other question I raised and has now been resolved.

 I am only using the Reference DM to change the authority files because I
am a user and we don't have a full time IT staff member assigned to our
project yet so can't change the files directly.
I used the Arches HIP sample files as a basis and added our concepts for
the heritage resource type and deleted the sample ones. I did the same for
the resource classification types. I then added the appropriate concepts to
the drop down lists for each. When I tried inputting a resource using the
Resource Data manager, I found that the resource classification drop down
list was where I expected the heritage resource list and vice versa. The
concepts were the ones I had input. I have checked, double checked and
triple checked my inputs and they are correct.
I am attaching copies of the screen shots.

  Has anyone come across this problem before?

Thank you for any help on this issue!

Lucy