Thanks to our volunteer translator Marina Khrustaleva, the Arches fact
sheet is now available in Russian. As a reminder, we also have fact sheets
available in Arabic, Italian, Japanese, Mandarin (both Simplified and
Traditional), Polish and Spanish. Visit
https://www.archesproject.org/factsheet to check them out.

Also, if you would like to volunteer to translate the Arches fact sheet
into a language not yet represented, please let us know. In particular, if
you are able to translate the current fact sheet into French or German,
that would be fantastic. At the moment, we only have French and German
translations of the older, superseded version of the fact sheet.

Thanks!

Annabel Lee Enriquez, GCI
For the Arches Team