Hello everyone,

We have a request for Arches to function as an offline database, due to the
limited broadband of one of our partners.  From my knowledge, there is no
offline ability of Arches.  The only downloadable version is through
exporting data to .SHP, .CSV, or .KML formats which act more as codes to
communicate to Arches rather than readable data for people.  There doesn't
seem to be any way to download Resource Reports either.

Does anyone have any suggestions for this?  If our partner wants to have an
online heritage database (Arches) PLUS an offline database, what would you
recommend?  Is there a way to download Resource Reports, perhaps to be
stored in a hard drive?  I realize by taking the data offline, we will be
losing features such as Related Resources.

Thanks for any comments!

Allison (Hong Kong)