Attempted to install Arch V4 to test out some of the features.  Set up an
instance on AWS, downloaded the Arches 4 community instance that I think
Adam put up there a while ago.  Once that was set up I went through and and
followed the Developer Installation instruction to make sure everything was
up to date and set up correctly.  I then ran the runsever command, went to
the website (public IP:8000) and got an error page that said
"DisallowedHost at /    Invalid HTTP_HOST header: 'xx.xx.xx.xx.:8000'. You
may need to add u'xx.xx.xx.xx' to ALLOWED_HOSTS.", with the xx as my public
IP.  Based on additional information I went to the request.py file in
ENV/lib/python2.7/site-packages/django/http and edited the "allowed_hosts"
on line 102 to include my IP.  Everything worked fine after that but I am
guessing that this isn't standard protocol.  Any suggestions on what I did
wrong and how to fix it so I don't have to add that info when spin up
another instance?  Thanks.

Andy