Hey Andy, great question. ALLOWED_HOSTS is actually a variable that you can
define in your settings.py or settings_local.py file. It should be a list,
so something like

ALLOWED_HOSTS = ["12.34.56.78","arches4.andygraham.com"]

would be a valid entry. You can also use ["*"] to allow all hosts. Not
recommended for production of course, but could get past a the problem in a
pinch if you ip or domain is changing a lot...

I am glad to hear you were able to use that AMI. I made it a while ago, so
it could probably stand some updates. Let me know if you find any problems
with dependencies and such.

Adam