Hi Angela, right now this is a limitation of the Resource Descriptors
function; all of the contents must come from a single card. It may not be
too difficult to modify that function (or perhaps copy it into a brand new
function and modify that) for your specific use case, but that's the only
way you would be able to get what you are looking for at this time.

Adam