Hi,

I am unsuccessfully playing with the resource models to accomplish the
following:
I would like to model an archaeological site containing monuments and
monuments containing sectors and sectors containing walls.
To my limited understanding of arches this would be accomplished by
creating resource models for: sites, monuments, sectors and walls. I would
then connect them between each other in the graph designer, but this is not
possible. I am sure there must be a really simple solution.

Thanks for your help,
Anjo