Hi Anjo,

You definitely have the right idea. Have you explored using the
resource-instance datatype? You should able to, for example, add a node to
the Archaeological Site resource model graph called something like
"Associated Monument" which has a "resource-instance" datatype. Then you
can select Monument for the resource model that the new node uses.

In this way you will be able to "embed" one resource into another.

Of course, another way you can connect these resources is to use Resource
to Resource Relationships. However, these would have to be created
manually, after the addition of a new Monument, so I would recommend the
resource-instance datatype.

Interested to hear how things go!
Adam