Dear all,

I have been informed by several people that it is possible to add a
rectified geoTIFF as a map overlay in Arches, but I have failed to find how
to do this. Is there a guide that I haven't found, or is this a more
esoteric issue?

I have a site-plan (georeffed in WGS84) of a particular archaeological
site, and we would need it as the local basemap showing where specific
archaeological finds have been found.

Robin