Hey again,

Okay, final query for today.  This one's about creating a new Actor card.

So, I've created an Actor card for the 'Royal Commission on the Historical
Monuments of England'.  And saved it.

But when I search for this Actor card it says it's 'undefined' and so it
doesn't return on a search or when I want to add it as an organisation name
to an Activity card.

How so?

How do I turn this Actor card from 'undefined' to the 'Royal Commission on
the Historical Monuments of England'.

I've looked in the Arches Guide but can't see why I'm getting 'undefined'.

Thanks as ever all,

Jude.