Hi Jude,

This is because you need to reconfig the descriptor functions for this
resource model; this where you can pick card values to use as the display
name and display description!
If you go to the Arches Manager > Resource Models > Actor model's 'Manage'
button > Manage Functions > Define Resource Descriptors ... You can then
have a look around the different options. I imagine the setup you want is
like that in the imagine attached. Oh and if you have exsiting records for
this model, you will have to click 're-index' on the right for these
changes to take effect.

Cheers,
Reuben