Hello,  I'm sorry we haven't answered your message regarding your issues
uploading video files.  Have you been able to resolve this issue yet?  If
not, I can help find someone to troubleshoot.

If you have a moment, please introduce yourself here:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/archesproject/K8LGizXh1a0/TAIyXMYmwgUJ

We look forward to learning more about your Arches project!   Thanks for
joining the group!

Best,

Alina
Arches Project Team