Hi Prabath ,

Currently SCEP server is within the MDM domain itself . Where validation
will be done based on the user challenge before it gets passed to it. The
validation part is not done.
Also there is a performance issue in the time taken enroll a device ,
Mayuran is working on that along with the validation.

Thanks,
-Shan

Shanmugarajah (Shan)

Director Architecture - WSO2Mobile