Hi,
What is the final implementation of this?
Do we have to type <jira_2.0 bla="xx"> every time we use the JIRA connector
? is there a way to configure the default version so we can keep on
typing <jira
bla="xx"> instead?

This may be a subjective argument, but <jira_2.0 bla="xx"> looks ugly to me.

With regards,
*Manu*ranga Perera.

phone : 071 7 70 20 50
mail : m...@wso2.com