We had several offline discussions on the $subject and we came up with some
enhancements.

*Renaming connector 'config' operation*

It seems using 'config' as an operation in a given connector is bit
confusing.
These are the alternatives that we have discussed.

*"twitter.login"* - (IMO, loging is not a generic term and that might
depends on the API that we are using)

*"twitter.init"* - We can init a connector and then invoke any operation.
If we want to switch to a different config, we can again to an init with a
different config and so on.

(We need these changes for 4.8)

*Registry Browser for selecting connector config (DevS)*

Add a registry browser button in the Init Ref(or config) property field in
Dev Studio so that users don't have to remember and type the Init
configuration's registry path in the field but can select it.

*Field Auto-completion (DevS/connectors) *

We need to be able to provide auto-complete and documentation on each
operation, so we talked about generating XSDs for them. The XSDs can be
part of the connector archive. However, we will be able to add this in a
future ESB release.

Please share your thoughts and incorporate the required changes in to 4.8.

--
Kasun Indrasiri
Software Architect

cell: +94 77 556 5206