Can we please stop calling these cloud connectors? They are just
"connectors" to external APIs- the APIs can be anywhere, including within
the enterprise. They're just a convenient "stub" to get to an API. In the
future, I'd like to auto generate these from the API store even (yeah I
know we're missing some info yet).

Sanjiva.

--
Sanjiva Weerawarana, Ph.D.