Thanks for bringing this up Janaka. Was going to address this separately.

What I thought was, the ideal scenario would be, the developer should be
able to build, deploy and test in their own isolated environment. But this
incorporates a lot of work and changes. In that case, the user story will
be like once the developer does the Pull Request he waits to test until the
Pull Merge Accept Notification comes from the app owner. This is
inconvenient from the developer's perspective.

Dimuthu, how can we address this?

Thanks
Manisha