Hi Manisha,

On Mon, Jan 6, 2014 at 11:51 AM, Manisha Gayathri <mani...@wso2.com> wrote:

> After the offline discussion with Dimuthu, we decided to go ahead with the
> per developer repo for now. Per developer build, deploy and test will be
> considered later.

So what you are suggesting is that the developer is not allowed to build
the project? IMO, all of develop, build, deploy and test by a developer
comes under one user story. We should at least have a user story for build
and deployment for a developer, if we are only going to work with repo part
now.

WDYT?

Thanks,
Janaka