Hi Maninda,

Thanks for the clarification.

+1 for making it configurable. My point is, since DataPublisher is designed
to be synchronous and AsyncDataPublisher (which wraps around DataPublisher)
is designed to be asynchronous, can't we get the blocking/non-blocking
behaviour by simply switching between the publishers when it is configured
so in thfitt-agent-config.xml ?

Thanks,
Lasantha