Hi all,

Sorry, lost this thread somehow, :).

Hi Samisa,

With regards to "governed workflow", I don't think its mandatory for ES,
because most of the artefacts you'd find in ES, will simply have state.
But, of course there can be some that need a "governed workflow". For this
we can either extend ES using standard extension points or use G-Reg (which
will support these OOTB) along with ES. I think the difference is mainly in
the focus of the two products as to what's supported OOTB and what's not.

But along the lines of focus, there can also be other differences, such as
G-Reg may focus more into governance-related concepts such as impact
analysis whilst, ES may focus more into asset-management concepts such as
subscriptions, purchasing etc.

WDYT?

Thanks,
Senaka.