Hi Inosh,

We have to handle this when the logging happens. Than means when we debug,
we may need a history of logs. So its better we do a versioning of log
files (ex: file per day). Here, the battery drain happens when try to write
to that big file. So actually when we switch off the debug mode, this won't
happen. Anyway I suggest we should do that log file versioning thins so
that the file won't get large in size.

Thanks

--
Kasun Dananjaya Delgolla