Hi,

I was simply thinking, the UDF could directly mapped to some basic Mahout
operation it implements, and the input/output should be given as parameters
to the UDF, so probably, we can publish some input data beforehand to
Cassandra etc.. and give the location of that data to the UDF, and the UDF
will, as it is called, create the map/reduce jobs and execute.

Cheers,
Anjana.

--
*Anjana Fernando*