Hi All,

We are planning to bring selenium test support to Appfactory web apps.
Following is the initial architecture.

* Selenium tests will added to a web app based on a configuration flag on
the apptype xml.
  - Test suit creation will happen in the app creation phase.
  - Idea is to create a separate git repository for the test suit.

* Users will able to run tests if there are any changes in the selenium
default test suit.
  - These test will run on a build server installed on a machine with web
browser launch support. (install ubuntu desktop package)
  - We are avoiding headless mode in selenium because of some javascript
execution issues which can cause due this mode.

* Tests specific user actions and test results will categorize under the
other services tab in Appfactory.

Your feedback is welcome.

*Anuruddha Premalal*
Software Eng. | WSO2 Inc.