Hi Kasun,

We want to run selenium test in headless mode, this requires the build
server instance to be installed in an environment with browser launching
capabilities. And it doesn't mean we cannot use the same  server which we
used to build apps. We'll use this existing one as for the initial step.

WDYT?

Regards,
Anuruddha.