Hi Inosh,

Yes, this is correct. You can use data agent that installs in EMM to send
captured data to BAM. For this you need to implement thrift based client.
Also, you can use the  HTTP event adaptor that comes with BAM 2.5.0 to
achieve this task. Still, we are preparing the final documents for this
feature. Meantime, you can refer CEP doc [1] and [2] for further
information.

[1] - https://docs.wso2.com/display/CEP310/Input+HTTP+Event+Adaptor
[2] - https://docs.wso2.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=34605847

Regards,
Gihan

On Mon, Sep 15, 2014 at 1:25 PM, Inosh Perera <ino...@wso2.com> wrote:

> Hi all, We are trying to integrate BAM with EMM to provide ability to
> analyse data coming from devices. Bellow is the initial architecture
> diagram.
>
> ​
>  According to the requirement we have, we need to read data that comes
> with the payload, not meta data. These data, come from devices as Json and
> since data needs to be read and parsed, it can be done at application
> level. So data come to EMM and parsed and published accordingly. Please
> inform me if this approach is correct.
>
> Regards,
> Inosh
>
> --