On Mon, Nov 3, 2014 at 6:49 AM, Vijitha Ekanayake <vijit...@wso2.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Following is the mediator xml format we are going to use.
>
> <publishEvent>
>     <eventSink>bam_event_sink</eventSink>
>     <streamName>stream_2</streamName>
>     <streamVersion>1.7.6</streamVersion>
>     <attributes>
>             <attribute name="method" type="string" default=""
> value="get-property('axis2', 'HTTP_METHOD')" />
>             <attribute name="to" type="string" default=""
> value="get-property('To')" />
>         <correlation>
>             <attribute name="date" type="string" default=""
> value="get-property('SYSTEM_DATE')" />
>         </correlation>
>         <payload>
>             <attribute xmlns:m0="http://services.samples"; name="symbol"
> type="string" default="IBM" value="$body/m0:getQuote/m0:request/m0:symbol"
> />
>         </payload>
>     </attributes>
> </publishEvent>
>

> Each attribute here is treated as an XPath expression by default. if user
> wants to send a constant text value as in bam mediator, he can set
> "expression" attribute to "false"(default value of expression attribute is
> "true")
>
> Over all it looks great !

Few suggestions,
I think we have to use value or expression like in property mediator, so
that it will give a uniform user experience.
and in that case I'll suggest you to use defaultValue because the default
can only be a value.

eventSink artifact(event-sinks.xml) format is as follows.

> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
> <eventSinks>
>     <eventSink name="bam_event_sink">
>         <receiverUrl>tcp://localhost:7612</receiverUrl>
>         <authenticatorUrl>ssl://localhost:7712</authenticatorUrl>
>         <userName>admin</userName>
>         <password>encrypted_password</password>
>     </eventSink>
>     <eventSink name="cep_event_sink">
>         <receiverUrl>tcp://localhost:7614</receiverUrl>
>         <authenticatorUrl>ssl://localhost:7714</authenticatorUrl>
>         <userName>admin</userName>
>         <password>encrypted_password</password>
>     </eventSink>
> </eventSinks>
>
> This will be place in repository/conf directory.

Want the  eventSink will get dep-synced ?
How does this work in MT situations?
Is there also a way to add this from UI ? and in that case where it will be
stored?

Regards
Suho

*cell: (+94) 779 756 757 | blog: http://suhothayan.blogspot.com/