Hi Himasha,

please allow for a few questions/comments:

   1. create_chevron:
      1. Is the list of properties of a chevron fixed?  Or does "add
      properties" mean that I can add more properties? I suspect that
the list of
      property types of a chevron is pre-defined...
      2. What is the purpose of the Thumbnail?
         - do we support to change the graphical appearance of a chevron?
         Especially supporting to change the color of individual
chevrons will be
         helpful in practice.
      3. Do we support multiple predecessors and successors?
      4. Is a value of the Process property a link? If it is only a name,
      what is the scope of its uniqueness (aka namespace)?
      5. Do we support drawing vertical chevron diagrams, i.e. diagrams the
      arrows of which point from top to bottom?
      6. Do we support annotations of individual chevrons that are shown on
      the canvas?
   2. list_chevron:
      1. Please call the type "Chevron Diagram" (instead of just
      "Chevron"): A chevron is a single "arrow" in a chevron diagram.
      2. What's the purpose of the "Statistics" button?
   3. edit_chevron:
      1. Can we change "Edit Asset" into "Edit Chevron Diagram"?
      2. The properties now contain an "owner" and a "description"
      property, i.e. more properties than you show in create_chevron; and the
      "process" property is now missing:  why?
   4. store_view:
      1. Again, I recommend to speak about Chevron Diagrams and not only
      about "Chevron".  Btw the same holds for "Process Model" instead of just
      "Process"
      2. Showing an individual chevron in ES is not the right granularity
      (just as you don't show individual activities of a process model
in ES but
      the complete process model itself).

Best regards,
Frank

> Hi All,
>
> Chevron diagram editor initial requirements are completed, and following
> are few screenshots from publisher/store end of Enterprise Store. Currently
> the chevron asset is created as an extension of ES.
>
> *publisher: create chevron page ​​​​​​​​- *This page will enable the user
> to draw the related chevron diagram and view the properties added. The
> predecessor/successor fields are read only ,therefore the values will be
> dynamically updated.
> *​*
>  create_chevron.png
> <https://docs.google.com/a/wso2.com/file/d/0B2gZ09XLMRjKMllDRXc4SlczaGM/edit?usp=drive_web>
> *​*

*publisher: list chevron page - *The created chevrons will be listed in